Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.bitterness
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default So Where Are All These Unemployed People?

In article ,
bud-- wrote:

The earth has been warming constantly since the last ice
age and to say what if anything man is doing is simply
ridicoulis....

Data shows warming has increased starting about the industrial age and
is accelerating. To say anything else is to ignore the data.

There is some interesting stuff indicating that what you use as a
baseline makes a BIG difference. Most a time when we were in a "mini
ice age", with temps lower than usual so the increase is greater. Go
back 100 years further and the changes aren't as much.

Environuts are sometimes called Watermelons...Green on the
outside and RED on the inside...LOL...

The discredit the scientists ploy.

Well it works so well for the Climate Change group. You will note
that the term of art for those who dare to suggest that Global Warming
may not be man made is now "denier". The same term used to describe
those who doubt the Holocaust. I don't see that as a coincidence.

There is widespread consensus, based on observed data, from scientists
over many disciplines that dangerous global warming is taking place. It
is endorsed by many scientific organizations and many governments have
been convinced. Apparently all of them are "red". Hard to remember, but
isn't Bush II one of them.

At a similar point in the development of the science, the widespread
consensus, based on observed data, from scientists over many disciplines
was that the world was flat.

--
I get off on '57 Chevys
I get off on screamin' guitars