Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
Nahmie[_2_] Nahmie[_2_] is offline

Default Woodworking Show in Saratoga Springs NY

On Feb 12, 7:13*pm, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:
It's that time of year again when I unabashedly mention that my club's big
woodworking show is happening soon!

Northeastern Woodworkers Association's
19th Annual Fine Woodworking Showhttp://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org/

SHOWCASE
Featuring the Fine Craftsmanship of Regional
Amateur and Professional Woodworkers

March 27th & 28th, 2010
Saratoga Springs City Center
Saratoga Springs, NY

This year's featured presenters include

David Ellsworth -- turner
Ernie Conover -- author of myriad books, DVDs and articles
Chris Schwarz -- editor of Popular Woodworking and Woodworking Magazine
"Best Woodworking Show in the World"
Phil Lowe -- author of many articles in "Fine Woodworking Magazine"

I'm on the presentation schedule again this year and my sons will be doing
demonstrations with hand tools on the main floor. Come and introduce
yourself!

Note that Totally Turninghttp://www.totallyturning.com/is happening at the
same venue at the same time!

John

John,
Fine show! This is where I first met Sy Kaplan(Black Sheep Woodworks)
some years back. Sy has left the ww'ing venue due to physical
problems, but made some beautiful slab/burl topped coffee tables, etc.

Norm