Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Weather Report : Snow in 49 of 50 States

Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article , Matt
wrote:

Saw a brief report that 49 of 50 states had snow on the ground ...

And living in Canada, I haven't had to shovel snow yet - we just haven't had
enough to bother with (yet)

Yeehaw

I've had my kids shovel. That's what they're for... g

But I'd like to see more snow on the ground here (Saskatchewan,
Saskatoon specifically), soil moisture in the spring is important for
our farmers.

Amen, straight south about 800 miles--what we had is about gone and
today will finish off a sizable fraction of what is left. Almost always
more is better, especially if can get it w/o the winds so will stay on
the winter wheat...