Swingman

Default lining up drawer supports in cabinet carcass

Among the other good ideas, consider cutting some appropriately sized
'spacers' out of scrap, one or more for each side.

Batch cut them so they are precisely the same size for each
application/opening, and start from a common point.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

"Todd Seidenberg" wrote in message

So the question is, how do I line up the drawer suppoorts from front
to back, so that they are level, and square? Is there some trick to
it? How do I ensure that the cleats that attach to the carcass to hold
the supports are in the correct position?

Any help would be appreciated.