Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ot I hate snow

"Nova" wrote in message

My guess was somewhere around Watertown, NY. I wasn't too far off.

Nope not too far at all. We're a bit less than half way between Syracuse
and Watertown. Actually once you get to Watertown, you're pretty well out
of the snow belt. It starts a little south of us and runs to about Adams
Center or so.

Funny thing this year - one of our daughters lives in Philly and they
actually have now beaten Syracuse for snow fall as of this week's snow. And
they got theirs pretty much all at once. They're not at all prepared for
that.

Then of course there's the youngest daughter down in Dallas, who sent us
pictures of 12" of snow that fell pretty much overnight. Talk about not
prepared for that kind of stuff...

--

-Mike-