Posted to rec.woodworking
Nova Nova is offline

Default ot I hate snow

Mike Marlow wrote:
"Nova" wrote in message

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

I think that is about right for Nova. Where I live we usually get
between 20-30 feet. I don't know the official measurement, but it's
under 100 inches.

Good Lord, Mike, where do you live??

I was about to ask the same thing.

Well of course - I live where we get the snow and you guys get the
publicity. I'm a half hour north of Syracuse. We're on the edge of the Tug
Hill Plateau. Get a little further north of us and they really get blasted,
but we're on the edge of the blast. Normal around here is that by February,
the snowbanks are up to the stop signs. Go a bit further north (oh maybe...
10 miles or so), and that happens a month earlier. This year - not even
close.

My guess was somewhere around Watertown, NY. I wasn't too far off.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA