Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Blowing sawdust around

"Leon" wrote in message

"Bill" wrote in message

Amazon brought this to my attention:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Metro Vacuum ED500 DataVa 500-Watt, .75 HP Electric Duster (actually a
blower).

I know you're supposed to blow the dust off of equiptment and out of
motors every once in a while. Do you folks who do this use dedicated
compressors? This seems like it could perform dual duty (In the computer
room and the workshop), is exceptionally portable and doesn't take up as
much space. What do you think?

Bill

E V E nutally you buy tools and equipment with TEFC motors, No blowing
needed.

I think the real "problem" here is that I have been reading old books.
Thanks for helping to bring me up-to-date!

Bill