Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Cry, Gunner, it is OK to cry now

On 2010-02-12, cavelamb wrote:
Ignoramus5688 wrote:

I will start getting this stuff out of the truck tonight. My approach
is to give rec.crafts.metalworking readers a substantial discount
compared to ebay.

What shapes are the 304 in, Ig?

Going by memory, most 304 comes in bricks, I would say 1 3/8 thick by
7 inch wide by 18 inch long -- I was in a big hurry and this is the
best memory of their perceived size.

Hmm ... big enough to make at least BXA tool holders from. But
I'm not sure that I would want to make them of 304. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564