Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Home gadgets that cause interference with other domestic gear.Bah ....

Oren wrote:
On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:08:05 -0500,
wrote:

I forget the exact wording but most electronic devices say something like:

"This equipment passes all FCC requirements. Any interference it may
cause is up to the end user to rectify."

In an office once there was a Motorola walk-talkie radio and charger
that sat right next to an old x86 computer. Seems that was killing the
hard drive of the PC?? Never really found out for certain, though.

Hi,
Once I had to work on a problem caused by air port radar.
Nearby large commercial computer system installation was going crazy
at certain interval that was when the rotating radar antenna was pointed
at the site.