Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default O/T: Food for thought

On 2/12/2010 8:30 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Regardless of your personal opinion of the man, he has a idea worthy
of exploration.

http://tinyurl.com/yaa4yeh

Lew

We would have clean nuclear energy systems that uses all of the waste
produced, IF during the past 40 years the country had worked as hard to
find solutions for the perceived problems, as the country has worked to
avoid the ultimate conclusion that we MUST use nuclear energy.

We solved the chemical and physical problems of purifying Uranium in
about 4 years; 1941 to 1945. Given the same resources in 40 years it is
impossible to imaging the amount of clean energy we could have had today.

There are still those that are still trying to use impractical ideas to
avoid make the ultimate decision.

Paraphrase an old saying; you can lead a horse to water, but eventually
the horse must drink or die.