Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is there Really any Free Plans?

You can get a free 14 day trial on Fine Woodworking. Look under the
projects tab. They have a few bed projects. The current Furniture
Building special issue has at least two beds in it but I don't think
they is mission but you can at least get details.

On Feb 12, 3:25*pm, Evodawg wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 11:37:27 -0800, the infamous Evodawg
scrawled the following:

I was looking around google today for free Mission Style Bed Plans and a
ton of sites come up but none are free. Anyone know of any? It's not

that
I'm to cheap to go buy one but I'd like to get a starting point and make
my own edits to it.

http://www.uniqueprojects.com/projec...missionbed.htm
The sole free Mission bed on the Web. *g

I never understood anything but headboards. I like to sit on the end
of my bed, fall onto it from any angle, etc. I don't want a footboard
or tall sides to knock my ankles on, stub my toes on, y'know?

--
In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are
needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And

Yes I saw that one, nice pictures but little of anything else. Guess I can
make my own plans from the pics and what I like and don't like.
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !