Mike Richardson

Default Soil pipes and inspection chambers

Mike Richardson wrote:

I had a look at the UK.DIY FAQs and there doesn't seem to be anything on
drainage, particularly soil pipes and inspection chambers. Can anyone
point me to anything useful? If not I'll try and describe my problem/query
here.

Thanks
Mike

Thanx for the feedback. The Osma site has piccies of all their bits, I
reckon what we need is a bottle gulley. The T-junction and rodding point
idea was neat, but we'd need to rod both ways from the corner.

We've had the BCO guy round to OK starting the work so we know that the
corner is basically OK.

Regards
Mike