Posted to alt.home.repair
Hustlin' Hank Hustlin' Hank is offline

Default Snow blower recommendations?

On Feb 12, 6:54�am, ransley wrote:

I missread thinking you meant all were equaly made. True, equipment
needs maintenance, carburators are they least maintained item and the
one that gives 90% of all problems-

I thought you might have mis-understood what I was saying, but I
wasn't sure. I do agree that some products are better made and MAY
withstand more neglect than others. That's why the are classified as
commercial. :-)

I work on a lot of small engines, mostly dirtbikes, ATV's and riding
mowers. There is a HUGE difference between the Chinese made engines
and Japs, or even B&S. I can feel the sloppyness in the way the
nuts&bolts fit together in Chinese stuff, whereas the others are
machined to MUCH closer tolerances. I am in constant awareness of
breaking off a bolt or stipping the threads.

Hank