Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default Sanyo DS25390 TV Buzzing

On Feb 12, 8:38*pm, Gus wrote:
While watching a program, the Sanyo DS25390 started buzzing. *At first
I thought it was a some sorta of feature that was an alarm clock going
off since there was no difference in the picture or audio. *The
channels change fine and everything seems operational. *except for the
buzzing.

I took the cover off and found a relay buzzing at about 60hz, it may
be lower but I don't think so. *I did some searches for the chassis on
the internet and didn't come up with a schematic.

Looking at the circuit it seems that it MAY BE the power on relay. *I
took a picture incase someone would like to see it.

http://www.TinyURL.com/yelu65c

Hopefully that link works out. *I am not quite sure how to post
pictures into google groups.

a1 and a2 are the power cord, and you can see the fuse. *So this seems
to be the power on circuit. *I didn't see any deformed caps in the
area. *(or on the board for that matter). *I will keep searching for
some sorta drawing or schematic for this board.

Any Idea's would be helpful, maybe one of you have run into this
before and can give me a leg up on the problem.

Much appreciation.

Gus.

sounds line the linearity/EW, or even scan coils resonating. try a bit
of blu tak and see if it goes.