Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default OT - Former congressman Charlie Wilson dead

cavelamb wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Feb 10, 3:21 pm, cavelamb wrote:
(CNN) -- Former congressman Charlie Wilson of Texas died Wednesday at
age 76, a
Texas hospital said.

The 12-term Democratic congressman, who served Texas' 2nd Congressional
district, was pronounced dead at 12:16 p.m. after suffering
cardiopulmonary
arrest in the emergency room of Memorial Health System of East Texas,
the Lufkin
hospital said in a news release.

Semi-on topic due to the amount of metal sent to Afghanistan during
the Russian
occupation?

And all the metal that we are having to deal with now.

American weapons killing American soldiers.

It gives the word "irony" a new meaning.

TMT

Not at all.
That was all used up a decade ago.

I think this is mostly Soviet supplied stuff now.

Payback is a bitch, ain't it!