Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Snow blower recommendations?

On Feb 11, 2:24*pm, Jules
wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:16:52 -0800, ransley wrote:
Alot here use the Toros, but I question motor life. They are designed
for a homeowner using them maybe 10 hrs a year so you might get
100-200 hrs out of it

Does something outright fail due to bad design, though, or is it just that
they need a little more regular maintenance than the Hondas to keep them
running for years? *(I grabbed the service manual for the B+S engine in
our lawn tractor, and it says to pull the head and clean everything out
every 100 hours - I bet hardly anyone bothers)

cheers

Jules

First the rings wear and you loose power.