Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default OT - Self Storage places

Pete Verdon d gurgled
happily, sounding much like they were saying:

I can't explain - they don't need to attract passing trade as I guess
most people will look for one from home using a directory.

I think they might get some passing trade, actually. I can imagine
people with too much crap around the house driving past every day and
thinking "hmm, imagine how nice it would be if I had that space back..."

Think you've hit the nail on the head there.

Also, I suspect few people remember the names of the different chains, so
the colour is a really easy differentiator.

"Yeh, I go past one every day. Oh, bloody hell... Which one? The green
one..."