Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default O.T. -- Humor

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:34:04 -0600, Jim Yanik
wrote:

Gordon Shumway wrote in
:

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks
wistfully at the photographs and, searching for the right words,
says...

'They blow up so fast, don't they?'

Evolution in action.

Good joke,BTW.

Really? Considering how many Muslims there are in the world, how many
have actually killed themselves this way? And, how is that different,
really, than a good old Christian boy going into combat knowing that
there is a good chance that he will die?

What about the guy who throws himself onto a bomb to save others,
knowing that he certainly is going to die. Is that also funny?

How is terrorism different than Shock and Awe? Do you think the people
in Bagdahd weren't in terror when our bombs rained down on a country
that did nothing to us?

I'll tell you one thing for sure. If my parents had been killed in
that attack, I guarantee that I would be trying to kill as many
Americans as I could.