Posted to alt.home.repair
Existential Angst Existential Angst is offline

Default Snow blower recommendations?

Pete C. wrote:
Existential Angst wrote:

Awl --

Haven't seen CR reviews.... can anyone summarize Best Picks?

The new "style" seems to be the Honda/Toro, which look like old
Hoover cannister vacs.

Don't want the big Sears/Ariens bulldozer types -- bad luck, and too
big to store --, have seen neighbors pretty happy with these Toros.

Experiences? Do's/Don'ts?

Have had the worst luck with gas powered stuff.
Mebbe electric? Wouldn't even mind swapping out a battery every 15
min/half hour, if the reliability was there.

--
EA

Entirely dependent on the size and characteristics of the area you
need to clear.

Well, I got a lot of frontage, but basically I just need a bitty path so
effingYonkers doesn't drown me in tickets.

Those little Hondas/Toros would do me good, if people can vouch for their
reliability.

--

EA