Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
life imitates life life imitates life is offline

Default 45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 02:38:26 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

On Feb 11, 2:39*am, Sansui Samari wrote:
I cobbed a bunch of lindstrom cutters and pliers from a place I worked
at years ago. *They were going belly up and tossed out boxes of the
things. *I'm still using the few that I haven't given away or broken.
As long as you don't use them to cut steal (hence the broken cutters)
they are awesome. I wish I would have grabbed more.

Were they going belly up because of buying only the finest, or despite
of that?

At the liquidation sales for some bankrupt companies, sometimes
I have seen hard, tangeable evidence of WHY they went broke.

I think you assign "hard and tangible" to others when it can be
assigned to you. Hard and tangible evidence that your statistical
analysis prowess ain't that great.

If the difference between buying $600 worth of cheap **** tools or
$5000 worth of long lasting, high quality tools is a figure that you
think could break just about any company, I think you do not know much
about it at all.

Good hand tools yield added value that is directly measured in labor.

Just the time it takes to get the lead to go to the cabinet to get you
a new pair of cheap **** cutters, when the good pair would have you still
sailing along in your job.

The one place where I will economize value out of price is with
computers. You will NEVER see me becoming a Mac retard. The idiots
actually think that they are smarter because they paid twice as much for
their computer, and the whole ****ing crew is a group of total geeks.

It is really sad what has happened to the Mac world. I have never seen
a group of brand loyalists so 'affected' by the mindset of their fellow
owners. I have been trying to remember the last time my Windows machine
at work or here crashed like the Apple retard commercials all claim. All
the dopes at the Macworld TV show I watched a bit of the other day
actually think that we sit at out machines and fight crashes all day.
Are they really so stupid that they believe the ads Apple spewed upon the
world?

Are you?