Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default ot I hate snow

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:47:39 -0500, phorbin
wrote:
...according to one of the researchers, that's never happened before.

In Toronto over the last couple of days, we've had 3-5 centimeters.
Considering the total snowfall we've had this winter, that's a lot.
We're on course for a record minimal amount of snow this winter. I
think it's great.

Used to be that winter was good for throwing a few snowballs and
cooling off my beer. Not enough snow for either of those things this
winter. Might even make me rethink my moving down south somewhere when
I win the lottery. When I do, you're all invited to the party.