Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water flow - more through 45 elbows than 90 elbows?

Zootal wrote:
I am cursed with curiosity for just about everything...ggg what
if...? what if ... ? what if ... ?

Hi,
To me I wouldn't worry about it. Do you sleep good in the night?

Like a baby :-)

Better than a baby - my kids always woke up at all odd hours of the night.
Maybe like a log would be a better analogy.

I once told this gal that she wouldn't want to sleep with me.
She asked why not, I answered, because I sleep like a baby, I
wake up crying every two hours and want to nurse.

TDD