Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ot I hate snow

lennn99 wrote:

I live in carroll county md and All my wood is outside in the shed and I
cannot get to it. Now I have time to play and no wood. the snow is
drifting to the point that I can no longer see the shed! Sigh!

Len

We have a customer who came to Tucson from your area of the country last
Thursday. Friday, he called me and said his flight had been canceled and he
was scheduled to go out Saturday morning. Fortunately he had kept his car
and hotel room. Got a call Monday morning -- he was still in Tucson and do
some work. He was scheduled to leave Tuesday morning. This afternoon one
of our other people got a call -- he's still stuck here. It's going to take
days for the air traffic to clear up after this is all over.

Rob Leatham