Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.bitterness
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default So Where Are All These Unemployed People?

dgk wrote:
On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:44:17 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

That's true; I don't know. Well, in a couple days when the
power comes back on, please tell us how you did.

We need generators and satellite internet. We can't afford to lose
contact with out newsgroups!

Sorry, I just shipped my last two complete working kits to Haiti a
couple weeks ago. (well, they belong to my employer, but anything I drag
down to the back dock on a flatbed, I consider 'mine'.)

--
aem sends...