Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael Kenefick Michael Kenefick is offline

Default ot I hate snow

The snow is just the grease for the icebergs. It is time for another
ice age. Global warming will heat up the burgs, then they will slide.

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "lennn99" wrote:
I live in carroll county md and All my wood is outside in the shed and I
cannot get to it. Now I have time to play and no wood. the snow is drifting
to the point that I can no longer see the shed! Sigh!

I feel your pain. I just finished shoveling another two inches of global
warming off of my driveway. Three inches yesterday. Eight inches last
Saturday.