Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave In Texas Dave In Texas is offline

Default ot I hate snow

"Neil Brooks" wrote in message
On Feb 10, 1:27 pm, "lennn99" wrote:
I live in carroll county md and All my wood is outside in the shed and I
cannot get to it. Now I have time to play and no wood. the snow is
drifting
to the point that I can no longer see the shed! Sigh!

Len

I think the good people in Vancouver are paying for it, right now.

Did I hear they were trucking in snow for the Olympics?
I did look at Accuweather.com for Vancouver and did not see where it got
down to or below freezing for the next 15 days. All those days with
precipitation in the forecast called for rain or showers.
Maybe at the higher altitudes . . . .

Dave in Houston