Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Running refrigerator off generator questions

For no extra charge.... another 12 inches snow. And how much
do you think you'd pay for all this? 39.99? 49.99? But, no!
With Al gore's Cap and Trade, you can have all this for only
$2,000,000,000,000,000 in new taxes!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Red Green" wrote in message

Actually, you might not have need for a fridge. If you
have an
attached garage, you might be able to use it as a fridge
and put your
frozen stuff out directly on the snow pack (assuming you
have a
private yard).

I'm in in DC metro area and we're keeping our fingers
crossed
power problems. We don't even have a generator, but so
far, so good.

....and today's weather is saying "But wait! There's more!!"
I hear.