Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Second Floor Laundry Room

About two years ago, I was in a restaurant, which had AC,
and a drip coming from over a window. I mentioned that, and
the reason. The old guy say "Oh, it does that every time we
use the AC" and didn't seem at all interested.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Lp1331 1p1331" wrote in message
Agree on having the pan drain ouside. Here it is code for
the secondary
pans on a/c coils to not only drain outside, but be where
they are
easily visible, so the homeowner will be alerted to a
problem early
enough to prevent damage if the pan overflows. The drains
often come out
over the door, so they will not only see it, but not be
tempted to
postpone repairs. Larry