Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT-Social Security $28 billion in the hole

"cavelamb" wrote in message
cavelamb wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
news LMFAO
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stefan..._b_452458.html
It was funny. What was especially funny is that all she had on her
hand was a few words about three core subject areas (apparently for
the Q&A period; she spoke from prepared notes). If she needs a prompt
to remember them, then wha??

Oh, well. This is a nutty thing going on with the Tea Party and Sarah
Palin. I'm trying to back away from it emotionally and just look at
the phenomenon itself. Populist anger is good; Jefferson was right
about that. One hopes that the phenomenon follows the rest of his
prescription: that they figure out what it is they want, and how to
accomplish it. That's where the Tea Party is going to run into
trouble. They're going to find out about the law of unintended
consequences.

I doubt it, Ed.
the playing field has become entirely too complex.

What do you think will happen?

I have no idea, Ed.
But I'd suspect more smoke and mirrors.

And CITI bank will lead us out of this darkness!

(yee haw!)

Hey, they're wising up. They've just remembered which side their bread is
buttered on. They've switched their political contributions to the
Republicans!

They're working hard for eight more years of Bushonomics, Making Our Streets
Safe for Wall Street Billionaires. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress