T.

Default help_ I bought a house with PINK counter tops

Sun, Dec 14, 2003, 4:35pm (EST-3) (Apkesh)
laments:
snip 2. The bathroom and kitchen counter tops (these are laminate too)
are the most awful of all, the ones in the bathroom are PINK! I'd like
to replace the entire counter top, but is there a cheaper alternative?
snip

You probably won't like this either. When I read that, first thing
that popped into my mind, paint the whole bathroom pink, then nobody'd
comment on the counter top.

If it was me, I'd possibly paint the top, or leave it pink, and
ignore it. But, I would think you could use tile over the laminate. I
think I'd prefer the little tiles myself. I think that'd look decent,
and should be pretty cheap. Try and get pink tiles. LMAO

JOAT
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might
as well dance.
- Unknown

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 14 Dec 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/