Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water pipe size questions

I should read the rest of the posts before suggesting to try
the water with the shower head removed. Does the bath tub
fill properly?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Zootal" wrote in message
. 97.131...

Just to make sure (because I've done stupider things than
this...) I just
now walked into the bathroom and removed it. Turn water on.
Bah - I can
just about pee better then the stream that came out of the
pipe. And at my
age, I don't pee anywhere as far as I used to when I was
younger...

Now that I think about it. When the pipe in the wall broke,
we had a most
serious water spout coming out of the wall. It appears that
there is more
than adequate cold water delivery, it's just not making it
through the
valve.