Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Formaldehyde Free Plywood at HD

#5 is probably the best. Couple sheets of foam on the floor or driveway,
100" straight edge and a skill saw.

Always wondered about that since I've never tried it. Won't the skill
saw kick up a bunch of foam sheet pieces that stick to everything
because of static electricity? It alway drives me nuts trying to dispose
of static filled foam peanuts from delivery packages.

Nope. Not if you mean the construction foam, the pink or blue stuff. I
refloored a 10'X20' porch with plywood cut just that way. Set the saw so
it only goes into the foam 1/2" or less.