Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Running compressor "too slowly"

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 23:44:47 -0500, "Buerste" wrote:

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
tanews.com...
Don't forget I need a ship-to address if you want some 9mm cast.

Thanks for the remind. I was a bit very distracted when you first
offered. You got email.

Karl

There's plenty of load info on the web but if he needs any more, I've got
plenty of books. I'm still working my loads for my 9's, I use IMR 700x,
most people don't. But so far, I like the projectile though it's not the
easiest to cast, probably because it's so small.

It seems like anytime I need Gunner's wisdom, the *******'s out of town!

Son...the phone is close to your hand. Use it

805-732-5308

Just keep in mind Im living on PST...and dont do "early" very well, but
I live in "late". G

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.