Greg

Default help_ I bought a house with PINK counter tops

If you have a laminate trimmer or the right bits for a router replacing the
mica isn't really that tough. The counter tops are usually just screwed down
with a few drywall screws under the counter so they are easy to take outside to
work on.
The cabinets are a little harder but they are usually just up there with a
frightening few number of screws.
I have found that if I need to seam the mica I am usually better off matching a
factory cut to a factory cut so plan it so all of your cuts are off the trimmed
edges and you match up factory cuts. (unless you are better at making straight,
smooth, chip free cuts than me).