Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Visit to the dark side.. I bought a set of tv trays..

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 16:24:40 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

Try haunting your local thrift stores for six months...the quanity and
quality of furniture that comes through makes you wonder if one should
just sell all your tools.

We waste a lot in the United States.

TMT

I get a lot of my wood for turning and small flat work projects at 2nd hand
places... Great source!

last year I paid $10 for a rolling cutting board that was solid oak with four 3"
locking castors on it..

I have all of my friends looking for old rolling pins.. They make excellent tool
handles..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing