Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Things are kind of slow here on Sunday evening...

On 2/7/2010 9:29 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 7, 9:35 pm, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:
Anybody catch The Who? What happened to those young guys who used to play
those songs? Was there any wood anywhere on that set?

I thought Roger, Pete and his kid and Ringo's boy were all pretty
good. Great show! Great game.

Yeah, they weren't bad for a couple of old farts, and Zach does a good job
filling Keith Moon's shoes. I enjoyed the game too (I was rooting for the
Saints), but the most vivid memory for me was Carrie Underwood in that tight
white outfit. Rowr!

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.