Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Visit to the dark side.. I bought a set of tv trays..

On Feb 7, 3:20*pm, mac davis wrote:
I've been looking at different plans for TV trays for a few months and haven't
gotten around to making them.. material lists, cutting layouts, etc..

We were in the States last week and Wal-Mart had wood TV trays for less than $9
each.. The wife loved them and I liked the idea of buying them for less than I
could buy the wood and hardware, so we bought 4 and I'm back on the lathe today,
figuring that I dodged a bullet..

Pretty bad when I can buy something cheaper than I can make it, though..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

At least $300.00 worth of glass alone....
http://tinyurl.com/y94nquc