Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Woodsmith Shop.... duh.

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 18:44:00 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"
scrawled the following:

"bumhead" wrote:

Yes PBS has to raise money to operate. It should be funded by
the taxes we pay.

---------------------
Thank Reagan for the endless begging.

Remember, "Government is the problem"?

He was responsible for dramatically reducing funding for PBS, NPR and
the arts.

Net result:

Endless begging.

Uh, Lew. If these things were of value to the mainstream citizens,
they would easily be funded -without- endless begging. Blame the
content, not the lack of a gov't tit to suck on, for the problem.

The arts? Like Meg Belichick's "Mud Flap", the guy handing out fivers
on NYC streets, and the guy ****ting everywhere as 'art'? They can
fund themselves without taxpayer dollars, please. Feh!

--
We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves
after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.