Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default rotary tool

In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Alang formulated on Sunday :
Any comments on the machine mart rotary tool?
http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/pr...se-power-tools

I don't really want to spend the money for dremel as it is only for
occasional use mostly in parting stainless steel screws up to O BA
(6mm) in size.

Reasonably quality, but you can get the very same item much cheaper
from other places. Watch Lidl /Aldi special offers and maybe Maplin.

Most of the ones I've seen there don't include a stand and flexible drive.
Although I'm not sure how often I'd use either. I have a basic low voltage
mains supplied one bought from B&Q years ago and haven't wanted a stand or
flex drive for that. But then I hardly ever use it.

--
*Preserve wildlife - Go pickle a squirrel*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.