Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Hammy[_2_] Hammy[_2_] is offline

Default Bad Cap

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 19:48:02 -0800, Mycelium
wrote:

Yes I cant see any reason why a Kv rated cap would be used on a mobo
but it's probably massed produced made in China ****. Maybe they got a
deal on a couple of reels?

Even MORE stupid. They make a million motherboards of one type, they
do not go around gathering parts from schlock houses to finish a run.

Get out of here idiot there are tons of different MOBO and they are
not all made in massive quantity.

Yea it's really hard for some chink to change a reel and put the
substandard parts in for part of a run and pocket 20 bucks. That's a
fortune for them idiot.

Maybe they were say rejected for quality
reasons and sold at dirt cheap.

You're an idiot. A MOBO maker buys parts in 10M+ size orders, and they
are from the folks that make them in numbers that great.

Unlike you in this realm, it is hard to commit fakery in that realm.

What you don't think **** like that
happens in massed produced consumer electronics.

You're a goddamned idiot.

Who the **** knows

You surely do not.

you don't either you ****ing moron.

You are the moron. I do not need to explain why to anyone that has
ever done a production run on board here, and has also had contact with
major contract manufacturers over there and seen it done in the big boys
realm.

The fact that you would need it explained is proof enough that you are
moronic as it gets about the industry from the get go.

You obviously know **** about mass produced made in China ****. I've
seen boards with parts the expensive parts chokes , TVS etc missing,
parts subbed obvious by looking at the silk screen and seeing the way
they had to bend the leads to get it to fit in the footprint. So
please spare me you're full of **** expertise. If you were there they
show you what they want you to see idiot. When your gone if they can
milk another buck they will; guaranteed.

So yea you are retarded and naive.

Christ your not only retarded your naive as well.

You must be looking in a mirror, shaking your fist at yourself.
Bwuahahahahahahaha!

Well at least I can look at myself in the mirror I bet you cant.