Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Woodsmith Shop.... duh.

bumhead wrote:
Yes PBS has to raise money to operate. It should be funded by
the taxes we pay.

We have more than a hundred television networks not to mention youtube and
other video sharing sites. Why should the government be financing yet
another television channel? Especially one that is not obligated to act in
the interests of the government.

However, our taxes are being used to bail out banks so they can
pay bonuses, pay "welfare" in various forms for people too worthless
to work for a living. I could go on and on, but my blood pressure is
already high enough.

If the banks fail you won't like it. Unless of course you are one of those
people too worthless to work for a living and so have nothing in the bank.

George aka Bumhead

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 18:12:10 -0500, "lennn99"
wrote:

It IS for beginners as is the magazine. It is also for people who
are more than beginners but not at the intermediate phase yet. I
think it's the second best show now on about woodworking .Alas New
Yankee workshop has been canceled and on dyi marks is long gone. the
woodwrights shop is barely on here (wash/Baltimore)and dyi no longer
has a woodworking show on air. Our local PBS stations are always
raising money, so you never know when any show is on anymore and
they keep changing the line up. thanks god for dvr's.

len