Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Job box in DropBox

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 21:54:44 -0800, "Ivan Vegvary"
wrote:

"William Wixon" wrote in message

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
I modified a contractors job box for easy access to tools. See it at
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/JobBox.pdf

Bob

very nice, clever.
bravo to you and youze for your volunteer work.

(an image stuck in my head, every time i see or hear mention of a job box
i remember 30 years ago when i had to drive across the williamsburg bridge
in new york when they were doing renovation work. after work at night the
construction crews used to dangle their job boxes by cable from a crane
over the side of the bridge 150 feet above the water. lol. i always
assumed they did that as a security measure. i guess the problem would be
huh if somebody figured out how to work the crane. always cracked me up
to see that. seemed like a taunt. do they do that everywhere or only in
new york?)

b.w.

Bill, on the west coast (S.F. Bay Area) you see all sorts of things
dangling. Most notably generators and giant commercial compressors.
Anything that could be towed away.

Ivan Vegvary

And lots and lots of welders

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.