Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT-Social Security $28 billion in the hole

"azotic" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

Anyway, maybe, and I'm really curious to see what would happen if we let
all of the derivatives and hot air out of the balloon. It's like standing
on an ice flow in the Bering Sea and wondering what would happen if it
started to break into little pieces.

--
Ed Huntress

Corporate war games:

Scenario, deratives cause a major meltdown. The government decides to let
wallstreet sort out thier own mess, approves total deregulation.
Wallstreet is on its own.
No infusion of taxpayer money to wallstreet. Government bails out people
and extends unemployment pay indefinitely at 90%
of the workers base pay until they find work. Federal usury law passed
limiting intrest to 5% a year, fees and penalties for late
payments are outlawed. Executive compensation is limited to no more than 1
million dollars a year total.

Speculate ????

I wouldn't even try. g Interesting ideas, though.

--
Ed Huntress