Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Hammy[_2_] Hammy[_2_] is offline

Default Bad Cap

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 21:11:12 -0500, Hammy wrote:

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 17:46:43 -0800, Mycelium
g wrote:

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 20:24:27 -0500, Hammy wrote:

We were both wrong twit as the OP stated it's a high voltage 20pf cap.

You are the idiot. uF caps do not come in that substrate, and all MLCC
are fairly high in voltage.

And quit cherry picking dip**** I said from the picture it looks like
a 1206 and I have a **** load of 1206 MLCC's in 10uF 16 TO 35Vdc so
**** off.

Most are 50 or 100 V. I doubt this one is
an HV cap, and the OP cannot tell from looking at a MOBO. Nor can you.
Since there is no call for an expensive, HV MLCC on ANY MOBO that I know
of, I doubt that it is a correct declaration.

But then I have a modicum of common sense. You have NONE. ZERO.

Christ your a joke. Read the OP's response he said it's a 3Kv cap!!

He didn't say he thinks. He said it is.

Yes I cant see any reason why a Kv rated cap would be used on a mobo
but it's probably massed produced made in China ****. Maybe they got a
deal on a couple of reels? Maybe they were say rejected for quality
reasons and sold at dirt cheap. What you don't think **** like that
happens in massed produced consumer electronics. Who the **** knows
you don't either you ****ing moron.

Christ your not only retarded your naive as well.