Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Woodsmith Shop.... duh.

"lennn99" wrote in message
It IS for beginners as is the magazine. It is also for people who are more
than beginners but not at the intermediate phase yet. I think it's the
second best show now on about woodworking .Alas New Yankee workshop has
been canceled and on dyi marks is long gone. the woodwrights shop is
barely on here (wash/Baltimore)and dyi no longer has a woodworking show on
air. Our local PBS stations are always raising money, so you never know
when any show is on anymore and they keep changing the line up. thanks god
for dvr's.

I agree that the show is for beginners but I really don't thing the magazine
is for beginners other than the fact that the magazine pretty much explaings
everything. I have every issue other than the first 6, there has been a
bunch of complicated content.