Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Archery Experiment

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:52:23 -0700, "Bob La Londe"

m...
On 2010-01-28, William Wixon wrote:

"Dave__67" wrote in message

I prefer a 50 gal trashbag full of acetylene and oxygen.

Nuclear purple flash, a bang that'll echo for 10 seconds (at least in
the hudson valley), surprisingly little destructive power, and no
evidence except tiny bits of melted plastic.

I was thinking, buy 3-4 helium balloons, tie one balloon full of O/A
to them, add a fuse, light the fuse and let it fly up in the air
before exploding. Kids might like it.

Long fuse.

Simply fill a 3 liter soda bottle about 2/3 full of water, pour in a few
ounces of Drano, add a couple bits of aluminum, foil is best but
cuttings work, and shake well. Then attach a good sized balloon to the
top of the bottle to be filled by the hydrogen Generator you just
manufactured.

When filled, take outside, tie closed with Cotton string....long
one...light end of cotton string and release.

Up and away!

Hardly makes a sound but sure is pretty when it blows

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.