Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Nagano Mini-excavator

On Feb 5, 9:43*pm, (John Normile) wrote:
A friend of mine has a problem with his mini-excavator. * It is a
"Nagano" NS-15. * The problem is in the unit that rotates the cab and
bucket arm. * After disassembly we found the pinion that mates with a
large ring gear is broken. *

My friend was told that the pinion was not available, and he would
need to buy the whole new rotator unit for something north of 5 grand.

At this point we are looking for a source for a used part. * After a
web search I was not able to locate a used part of even a used rotator
unit. *

Any help in finding this part would be appreciated.

John Normile
camperkn_at_yahoo_dot_com

Sounds like he has a problem.

http://www.machinerytrader.com/list/...33&Manu=NAGANO