Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Got my Harbor-Master

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 08:52:44 -0500, Van Chocstraw
wrote:

David Nebenzahl wrote:
Just picked up my Harbor Freight "multifunction power tool" today--for
$35 w/coupon. In honor of the tool it's a clone of, I'm going to call it
the Harbor-Master.

Saw the new models there, which are going for $49. They have variable
speed, and I understand that they've improved the mounting system so
that the little nubs don't wear down so fast. But I'm looking forward to
using mine soon (have a job where I need to open up some plaster walls).
It seems to be well and solidly built.

I did pick up a couple extra blades, including a carbide and a diamond
one. We'll see how it does.

Regular price is $39.95 on the internet.

There is almost always a coupon to get it for $35. Links to these
coupons get posted here all the time.