Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Looking to upgrade nailers -- Is Rockler deal a good one?

On 2/6/2010 12:07 AM, Mike M wrote:

I think your right, I deal with Rockler, and have subscribed to WWJ
but other then offers to reup no problem. I to got the DVD you
referenced, which I haven't seen yet and still seem to get mail from
them asking for payment.

Never fell for WWJ, but have been on the Rockler's regular, and Pro,
mailing list for years and have never received anything regarding any
magazines, books, DVD's.

I'd be ****ed if I wasn't on it ... too many good deals and discounts
that I wouldn't otherwise know about. AAMOF, Rockler gets much of my
small tool and expendable items money because of their proximity.

The only problem I ever had with any of their merchandise is their brand
name screws ... twisted a few heads off in critical applications and
that was enough of that stuff.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08