Posted to alt.home.repair
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default Got my Harbor-Master

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
Just picked up my Harbor Freight "multifunction power tool" today--for $35
w/coupon. In honor of the tool it's a clone of, I'm going to call it the
Harbor-Master.

Saw the new models there, which are going for $49. They have variable
speed, and I understand that they've improved the mounting system so that
the little nubs don't wear down so fast. But I'm looking forward to using
mine soon (have a job where I need to open up some plaster walls). It
seems to be well and solidly built.

I did pick up a couple extra blades, including a carbide and a diamond
one. We'll see how it does.

- a Usenet "apology"

David...Keep us posted on how well it works. WW